ProspectsASEAN is Hiring!
ProspectsASEAN is looking for passionate and creative individuals to be a part of our organisation and assume the role of Content Marketing Interns. Currently, we are opening this opportunity to ASEAN students, graduates, and young professionals who are located in Malaysia. Get involved by applying to be a part of our vibrant team and help create a better working landscape for ASEAN!
Content Marketing Scope of Work
As a Content Marketing Intern, you’ll be exposed to various aspects of digital marketing including SEO, and learn to manage the overall publishing process, oversee the content creation workflow, and conceptualize ideas to be published. Full scope include, but not limited to:
- Spearhead digital marketing and social media initiatives
- Reviews content, media, and blog posts to ensure they are optimized for readability, search engines, and social media
- Reviews and edits content for voice, tone, consistency with other materials, and grammar
- Manages the content creation and publishing process from beginning to end, including creating and enforcing content guidelines
- Develop ideas and curates contents on topics related to business, entrepreneurship, career, education, and industry outlook in the ASEAN region
We are currently looking for interns to join us in the month of April and May 2018, so kindly refer below for the application duration and deadline:
- Recommended duration: 7 to 8 weeks
- Application deadline: 21 July 2019, 11:59PM (GMT+8)
You can refer below for the relevant details pertaining to the internship program.
There are two (2) key stages to our screening process:
- First stage: Profile and CV screening stage. If your application is successful, you will be shortlisted and move onto the second stage. Refer to the application process below to ensure you include all relevant materials for us to properly assess your application.
- Second stage: Video-conferencing interview. Successful first stage candidates will be shortlisted, notified and assigned a time and date for an online interview with the ProspectsASEAN management.
If you are based in Malaysia and interested to work in an innovative work environment, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with the email subject: ProspectsASEAN Internship Application: <Your Name>) and include your updated CV along with any additional information or resources that may be relevant for your application.
ProspectsASEAN Careers Team | Defining the Next Generation of ASEAN Leaders