ProspectsASEAN is Hiring!
ProspectsASEAN.com is a one-stop information centre on careers, entrepreneurship, education and personal development in Southeast Asia, to ensure that ASEAN talents have access to the best tools and expert advice before making a decision on their education and career direction.
ProspectsASEAN is currently looking for passionate and highly-motivated individuals to be a part of our organisation, in our endeavour towards contributing to the human capital development in ASEAN and facilitating regional integration in Southeast Asia. Currently, we are opening this opportunity to ASEAN students, graduates, and young professionals who are located in Malaysia. Get involved by applying to be a part of our vibrant team and help create a better working landscape for ASEAN!
We’re currently offering two (2) types of internships: Corporate Internship and Editorial Internship.
Corporate Internship Scope of Work
As a Corporate Intern, you’ll be exposed to various aspects of business development, including strategic client prospecting and developing business proposals.
- Strategically identify potential clients or business partners, maintain direct relationships, and effectively integrate them into our marketing and sales process
- Develop ideal monetization plans and pricing models based on business lifecycle and client nature
- Work with the Chief Business Officer to develop business proposals for approaching prospective clients and business partners
- Build subscription assets (direct mail list, e-mail lists, social media subscription) that can grow and be segmented as your content mission matures and expands
- Monitor social media communities, maintain the conversation, and route (and/or notify) feedback to team members who can engage in appropriate conversations
- Plan, establish & grow distribution channels for ProspectsASEAN content and publications to increase outreach and optimize findability for ProspectsASEAN.com
Editorial Internship Scope of Work
As an Editorial Intern, you’ll learn to manage the overall publishing process, oversee the content creation workflow, and conceptualize ideas to be published.
Editorial & Content Curation
- Reviews content for voice, tone, consistency with other materials, and grammar
- Manages the content creation and publishing process from beginning to end, including creating and enforcing content guidelines
- Develop ideas and curates contents on topics related to business, entrepreneurship, career, education, and industry outlook in the ASEAN region
SEO & Content Optimization
- Reviews content and blog post to ensure it is optimized for readability, search engines, and social media (include keyword identification)
- Develop meta-description and optimize content URL (length and keyword)
- Ensure all media (e.g. images) included are optimized for SEO and presentation
We do have several internship intakes per year. Kindly refer below for our spring and summer intakes and their respective application deadlines:
Spring Internship Placement (February to May 2018)
- Recommended duration: 8 to 10 weeks
- Application deadline: 11 March 2018, 11:59PM (GMT+8)
Summer Internship Placement (June to September 2018)
- Recommended duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Application deadline: 10 June 2018, 11.59PM (GMT+8)
You can refer below for the relevant details pertaining to the internship program.
There are two (2) key stages to our screening process:
- First stage: Profile and CV screening stage. If your application is successful, you will be shortlisted and move onto the second stage. Refer to the application process below to ensure you include all relevant materials for us to properly assess your application.
- Second stage: Video-conferencing interview. Successful first stage candidates will be shortlisted, notified and assigned a time and date for an online interview with the ProspectsASEAN management.
If you are based in Malaysia and interested to work in an innovative work environment, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with the email subject: ProspectsASEAN Internship Application: <Your Name>) and include your updated CV along with any additional information or resources that may be relevant for your application.
ProspectsASEAN Careers Team | Defining the Next Generation of ASEAN Leaders